Monday, November 17, 2014

'MORPHE brushes' eyeshadow pans: real steal

'Morphe brushes' eyeshadow pans are $2 each.
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Yes, it is real and they are great quality, too.
I guess, August and September were my busy months and I completely missed all the hype about 'Morphe brushes' eyeshadows on YouTube. I was back in track in October.

It was too good to be true, so I only ordered 12 single eyeshadows + case.
My order arrived. I played with it for a week and fell in love! <3 

I want them all now!
'Morphe brushes' has a ProMembership thing going on and I totally went for it. I sent them my certificate of completion, link to this blog and state ID and ta-da I have 20% off. This is an annual subscription and it costs $20. Totally worth every cent. I am all for saving me some $$$.

As soon as I got my ProMemebership, I ordered 24 more single eyeshadows.
I am not going to swatch them in this blog post, but if you guys are interested in a particular shade out of my collection, leave me a comment i'll swatch it for you! It is quite intimidating to chose shades at their website, they don't have swatches there (hopefully yet), but you can't really get wrong for this price, right?
Most of my eyeshadows are matt and I love them, they are pigmented and blend really really well.
I have also purchased brushes from them and 1 order is on the way, so there will be another blog post soon on 'Morphe brushes' brushes
.


Eyeshadows come in individual packaging.


From the upper row, left to right: 03, 01, 40\15, 22, 75\25, 63, 54\48, 24, 64

50, 99,76,18\45,14,35,28\09,30,49,27

33, 31, 37, 80\42,59,43,41\65,21,73,32

No comments:

Post a Comment