Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Building my kit: 1200D Pro Black Soft Makeup Bag

Right now I am slowly building my makeup kit. Some things I already own, but still a lot of things need to be purchased. I am taking my time with it since money doesn't grow on trees. And this is perfectly OK.
I have never had a professional bag for the makeup kit before. So this was my first purchase towards MUA career in my new hometown. Of course everyone wants to have a Zuca nowadays (including me), but it totally makes no sense to invest so much at this stage since I am not sure how well it will go with my career.
I had several thoughts in my head of how it should look and started searching. It had to be soft and spacious (I heard a lot that the regular hard train case is very inconvenient) and should not cost a fortune.
I found this one on ebay.


1200D Pro Black Soft Makeup Bag, unknown manufacturer.
Overall Dimensions: 17 1/2"L x 9"W x 12"H

I tried to find reviews on it, no success. So I decided to risk. It was on sale, too.

Here are the pictures from ebay seller.



 
 


 My bag looks exactly the same. Apparently it is made in China according to the info from the box.


























I am very happy with the purchase.

The list price was $105, I got it on sale for $47.
It is not too small, I think the organization is fine. And it feels comfortable.
It looks sturdy, but of course I haven't used it yet to be 100% sure on its quality. 
The only minor drawback is that all the slots for brushes are too small for face brushes, but it is no deal breaker for me, because I prefer my brushes in a roll-up pouch anyways.
For all the starting makeup artist\nail artists\hair stylists - definitely check it out.

PS: The post is not sponsored.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment