Monday, October 27, 2014

Hello there )))


Welcome to my blog, beauties!


My name is Anastasia and I am an aspiring makeup artist.

I have always been an artistic personality and used creativity in my everyday\work life. I can't say I have always loved makeup. That would be a lie. In high school my makeup kit consisted of a mascara, black eyeliner (which I only applied 1\3 of the upper lid and kind of blended away towards the inner corner) and that's it. In college under eye concealer and pressed powder joined the team, because you do need to cover up your dark circles after sleepless nights studying\partying (whichever the occasion).

My love for makeup started couple of years ago with love for a lipstick, red lipstick in particular. I know, this is not the most original thing in the world, but that's how I started. Red lipstick opened the horizons of makeup for me. I realized I lack information on makeup (information is power!) and I started reading and watching Youtube videos like crazy. There were not so many Russian youtubers (BTW I am Russian, 100 points to those who guessed it by my name), who really shared valuable knowledge, so I mainly watched UK and USA youtubers thanks for my English knowledge. My mind was totally blown away and I wanted to be part of the beauty world.


Then I realized I need  hands-on experience and I went to a Makeup studio in my hometown where they offered a makeup class. It was an awesome experience that only proved my love for makeup. It also proved that I am capable of doing it!

So, long story short: I moved to Norfolk VA not long time ago and created this blog to document my steps in becoming a makeup artist. I pretty much start from zero, so I hope that will be interesting for you, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment