Thursday, December 11, 2014

ColourPop Super Shock Shadows

Colourpop is a fun affordable company giving you a great shopping experience starting with the description of the products on their website and hand-written messages you get when the order arrives.
They are offering quite a unique product, too. Their super shock shadows formula is different from what we all are used to. They are mousse to powder, if you know what I mean. They obviously offer different finishes within the sparkling department. I don't think they have any matts, but I might be mistaken.

The ones that I got all have some shimmer-sheen finish.


REX, ENVY, BAE, KRINKLE, HAMMERED, POP ROCKS
REX looks dark blue in the container, but transfers black with blue glitter on the skin
ENVY looks dark purple in the container, but transfers black with purple glitter on the skin
I can't say I am disappointed in these colors, they are beautiful for smokey eye. I guess I just expected to have more blue\purple color pay off, not just glitter.
BAE looks duo-chrome (purple, turquoise, cranberry), it transfers more as cranberry color with blue and purple glitter. The sheen is very subtle, unlike first two shades I have.
KRINKLE looks and transfers silver-blue. No surprises with this one.
Same is with HAMMERED, which is a stunning green-gold color.
POP ROCKS is one of their Tie Dye color (I call it 'tortoiseshell') that turns out pretty blue after mixing all the colors.

 My favorite ones are BAE and HAMMERED. Gorrrrrrrrrgeous colors!
This shadows are best to be applied by fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment